Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Right Now Tag

My friend Ron (In My Own Words) has tagged me with this “Right Now Tag”. So before I get back to my pending mineral makeup reviews, let’s do this right now!

The basic premise is this – answers should all be “at the current moment.”

1. Where is your cell phone - on the bed

2. Your hair – shoulder-length

3. Your father – in my heart (God bless his soul)

4. Your favorite thing - shopping

5. Your dream last night – I can’t recall

6. Your favorite drink – cold green tea

7. Your dream goal – more happiness and.......... world peace. ;)

8. The room you are in - living room

9. Your fear – death in the family

10. Where do you want to be in 6 years – my dream house

11. Muffins – i eat muffins (Kenny Roger's) but not really a favorite

12. One of your wish list items – a netbook (or mini laptop)

13. Where you grew up – Bataan/ Olongapo, Philippines

14. The last thing you did (before answering these questions) – answered e-mails

15. What are you wearing – shirt & shorts

16. Your TV - 21" Sony colored TV

17. Your pets - I have 3 cats (Pompom, Jaq & Muning)

18. Your computer - I don’t know

19. Your life – bitter sweet

20. Your mood – tired

21. Missing someone – my bestfriend

22. Your car – I don’t have my personal car, but I have my “driver” with his car. LOL

23. Favorite store – The Body Shop at ang aking suking tindahan sa may kanto ;)

24. Your summer – hot hot hot

25. Your favorite color/s - pink and white

26. When was the last time you laughed – a few hours ago

27. When was the last time you cried – the other night

28. Last person who emailed you – a friend

29. Your favorite food – i love potatoes!!! (french fries, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, potato chips, kalderetang patatas...)

30. A place you would rather be right now – bedroom


I would like to pass this tag to 5 of my favorite bloggers, namely:

Nikkiz

Tina

Liee

Sep

Jehssy

And to those who would like to have fun answering these questions, you are welcome to do so. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Czel,

Thanks for responding to the tag. Puede ka nang bumalik sa mineral make up mo.

Cute ka pa rin kahit walang mineral make-up!

Ingats!

Kuya Ron

Anonymous said...

yess!! salamat po. haha=)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could lose some weight=)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Unahin ko tong tag na to b4 the other tag. Mas madali mag-isip dito :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow you're hot - come to the UK instead, and just take hoildays to OZ!

Most Australians are racist, hence you dont want to go there!!

Great blog BTW..